Real Madrid: Marco Asensio opens the door to a departure

The Spanish international is proud to have won a new Champions League and is wondering about his future. What if next season was Marco Asensio's last chance? At the end of the contract in June 2023, the Spaniard has still not confirmed the high expectations placed on him. The arrival of Kylian Mbappé would certainly have sealed his future at Real Madrid, but with the Frenchman's extension to PSG, Marco Asensio can still hope to glean a starting spot next season on the attacking front. For that, he will have to fight with Eden Hazard and Rodrygo for the right-winger position. In an interview with Cadena Ser, Marco Asensio showed his pride in being part of a golden generation of Real Madrid while wondering about his future. "I don't know what I'm going to do this summer" "It's a golden age for Real Madrid, a very important time. For having won titles, for the way we have won them. We are facing a generation that has been important, that is important and that still have a lot to give. All the fans benefit a lot from it and that makes me happy. What we have experienced this year is incredible with the Champions League and La Liga. https://www.gaspersschoolofdance.com/profile/voir-c-est-magnifique-streaming-hd-vostfr-vf-complet-ukk/profile Since I have been in Madrid, I have not experienced a Liga like this, winning with such a difference helped us prepare for the Champions League. I'm very happy with how everything went," analyzed the Spanish international. Tchouameni very close to Real Madrid "Do I know what I'm going to do this summer? No, I don't know. I have one year left on my contract at Real Madrid, I'm not free. It's a problem that my agent is managing and I just want to focus on the national team for now. I'm not going to deny that it's an important moment for me, I feel more mature in all aspects, and I have to value a lot of things. I want to continue to grow and I'm hungry. We'll have to see, I'll make a decision this year. If not, it will be the next," added Marco Asensio. "I'm hungry to play a lot more" The Real Madrid winger is frustrated with his playing time: " The way the season has gone and what I've already been through in my career, it's true that I want more, I'm hungry for a lot more and otherwise I'd retire, obviously (laughs). But I still have a lot of challenges to face. I want to aspire to be the best player I can be and that's how I work in all areas. I want to continue on this path and I think this season I have done good things in relatively few minutes. I want to have more minutes, bring more to the team". "Personally, I'm not disappointed because I know I've given my best all year. At the end of the day, there are things that don't depend on me and that I can't control. But what depends on me and what I controlled, I did it well. I tried to give the maximum, the best of myself to win these titles that we have won this season. C "That's why I'm not disappointed https://www.gaspersschoolofdance.com/profile/dr-strange-2-streaming-hd-vostfr-vf-complet/profile . When I was given the opportunity, I took it. I gave my all and that's what matters and what made me happy ," added Marco Asensio. "There is a lot of competition in Madrid, it's the coach who decides and that's what you have to comply with. Ancelotti has always conveyed his confidence to me. As for other players who can come, that will not condition my decision very much. I am clear about what I want: to have continuity and continue to grow, this is what will give me this more and this happiness. This joy that I seek and that I have had. I really want to have continuity and I know that I can achieve that at Real Madrid even if there is competition. If I stay I know what will happen, I have been at this club for a long time. many years. I will stay calm at the end of the season and say 'I gave it my all'," concluded the Spaniard.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post